Want something fun to do out of the house? Need a little extra help with a skill? Bad weather and can’t play outside? Gotta get some energy out? Come to a DROP-IN LESSON!
WHAT ARE DROP-IN LESSONS? This brand new program allows you to take both swim and gymnastics lessons at your convenience. Sometimes we have openings in our regular weekly classes, and you can now “drop in” to those classes as availability allows. Enjoy the same quality instruction as our regularly enrolled students!
DO I HAVE TO BE A CURRENT STUDENT? Nope. Drop-in lessons are available for children currently enrolled as well as one time (or more!) visitors.
HOW DO I SIGN UP? Simply call our office the evening before (after 6:00) if you would like a morning lesson, OR in the morning of the day you would like to come for an afternoon lesson. Our friendly staff will help you find a time that works for you to “drop in” for your swim or gymnastics lesson.
HOW MUCH DO DROP-IN LESSONS COST? You can pay by the class, or SAVE by purchasing a 4 class Punchcard that never expires!
- Parent/tot gymnastics: $23/class or $85/Punchcard (4 classes)
- Tumbleweed gymnastics: $26/class or $95/Punchcard (4 classes)
- Beginner gymnastics: $30/class or $105/Punchcard (4 classes)
- Group swim lesson: $30/class or $105/Punchcard (4 classes)
- Private swim lesson: $40/class or $150/Punchcard (4 classes)
This program is AVAILABLE NOW! Call tonight to schedule your lesson for tomorrow, or call in the morning for an afternoon lesson!