Join Us on Your Child’s Special Day for an Organized & Exciting Party
LET US DO ALL THE WORK!
★★★★★ We had our 3 year old’s birthday party here yesterday with 10 of her friends. It was a hit! The staff was so friendly and on top of everything. I would highly recommend this experience! – M.K.B. via Facebook
- Set-Up: Refreshment Area & Gymnastics Equipment, ready for your party.
- Paper Products: Tablecloth & napkins with a Happy Birthday theme.
- Entertainment: The kids will have a blast playing active games, jumping on the trampoline, tumbling through our gymnastics circuits and dancing to gymnastics songs, all led by our professional staff.
We will help serve your refreshments and organize gift opening if you wish, and we will do all of the clean up!
- Gold Medals for the birthday child and guests!
- A Happy Birthday child!
- Refreshments: Due to Covid restrictions, only cupcakes or another single-serve snacks may be served, plus an individual drink.
- Birthday candles
- Treat Bags (optional) to be handed out at the end of the party after the kids have on their shoes and socks.
- Decorations (optional): Balloons and banners allowed, no table confetti please.
- 1 ½ hour party – two options – your choice!
- 70 minutes of gymnastics; 20 minutes of refreshments OR
- 55 minutes of gymnastics; 35 minutes of refreshments and opening presents
- Ages 4 and under: Parent assisted format, where parents are required to accompany their child on the gymnastics floor.
- Ages 5+: Traditional format, where parents are not invited onto the gymnastics floor (photographers welcome)
- The price is $350 due at booking. Full refund if you cancel your party 30 days in advance, or if there is a government mandated shutdown.
- Parties are for up to 16 children, including the birthday child and siblings. Current families receive a $25 discount.
- Parties are booked on a first come first serve basis for Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
- Only children whose parents complete the liability form will be allowed to participate.
- Adults are not allowed on the equipment.
- All persons ages 5+ must wear a mask.
- Please set your RSVP for one week before your party.
Click here to check availability and to reserve your party.
Bookings open three months in advance, so please plan early to avoid being disappointed!
Questions? Please call the Front Office at 765-4668 x.0 or send us an e-mail.
★★★★★ I can’t begin to thank Salem Gym and the wonderful staff that you provided to accommodate such a large party. Everything was wonderful. The staff did an awesome job and the children had the time of their lives. My granddaughter was made to feel so special by the lovely attention she was given in the party room and on the gym floor; the special metal, singing happy b-day, birthday sung under the parachute; the list goes on. The tables looked fabulous and the food was served with great attention to detail. Everyone was made to feel special by your staff. It was truly more than we had ever imagined it would be. Your staff did such a good job. I could go on and on. We will always remember our granddaughters 4th b-day party and wonderful people that made it so special. Thank you again for your time with e-mails and attention to our needs. We are so very pleased. – B.M.