Salem Gymnastics & Swim Billing Policy
It is important to us that you understand the way our billing policy works. If, at any time, you have questions regarding our billing policy or any other policy at Salem Gymnastics & Swim please get in touch with us so we can address your specific questions.
By enrolling a student, you are stating that you are the legal parent or guardian of that child; you may not enroll friends or friends’ children. Please understand that this policy is for everyone’s safety and protection.
All students are required to register before beginning classes. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, but are good for an entire year and are due on the anniversary date of your enrollment thereafter. Registration fee is $30.00 for the first child per family, $15.00 for the second child, with a family maximum of $50.00. One annual fee covers all classes you take at Salem, regardless of the program.
* Tuition is priced per month and is due on the 25th of each month for the following month.
* Fees are the same for each month regardless of holiday closures or “fifth” days.
* AutoPay is our primary form of payment.
* AutoPay customers will be automatically charged on the 25th of each month for the following month.
* Any family that is not enrolled in AutoPay, must keep a credit card on file. Cash and/or checks must be received by the 25th of the month for the following month. Any payment not received by the 25th
will be charged a late fee of $15 which will be charged on the first of the month.
* If your check is returned to us for any reason, a $25 fee will be charged to your account; payment is due immediately upon notification.
* All registration fees and tuition are due at the time of enrollment. All payments are nonrefundable.
* We reserve the right to remove a student from a class due to nonpayment.
* We reserve the right to change or cancel any class at any time.
Email is our primary form of communication, so please be sure we have a current e-mail address on file. Last minute announcements are also made through the Salem Gymnastics & Swim app.
In the event Salem Gymnastics & Swim cancels classes due to weather, staffing, pool or other issues, classes will be rescheduled as follows:
* For gymnastics make up lessons will be added to the calendar and communicated to the parents for sign ups.
* For Swim please call the office to reschedule the lesson within 30 days of the cancellation.
ABSENCES AND MAKE-UPS
In the event your child misses a class due to illness, or other personal reasons, our make up policy is as follows:
* For Gymnastics, make ups are not offered during the school year. We do offer make ups during the summer following the swim policies.
* For swimming, you may make up a missed lesson within 30 days of the absence. Please call the office no more than one week in advance to schedule your make up. We do not guarantee the same teacher,
time or student ratio for make-ups.
* You must be currently enrolled to make up a missed lesson.
* Missed lessons do not extend your enrollment nor do they reduce your payment.
* If you miss a make up lesson you cannot make that up
Our classes run year-round. If you are planning on discontinuing lessons, you must notify us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (336-765-4668) by the 20th of the preceding month (for example, notification must be received by March 20th to discontinue lessons for April). You will receive an email confirming the cancellation of your lessons. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us to confirm your cancellation. There will be no refunds for any reason. Please do not ask us to make any exceptions. We reserve the right to change or cancel any class that does not fill.